Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sorry folks...

No 6.5 week photos.... Bindi and I were at the Vet all day today... Seems she has a blockage and will have surgery Thursday. We did x-rays again today and the Vet saw what she thought was a large-ish tumor, maybe on her spleen/stomach. So we called all around to find someone who could do an ultrasound TODAY and the one close to my clinic got us right in. So with x-rays in hand driving thru tears with my sweet Bindi by my side we arrived and they got us right in. I just held her and talked to her to be still and the Vet looked and looked, clicked and clicked, called another Vet in to look and it seems she has "something" in her tummy. She is very stable right now so no problem waiting until the AM when my Vet will be in. Hopefully it will be a simple in and out procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment